I am a Primary Care Workforce Programme Manager
- I support the ongoing development and improvement of system wide workforce planning and information, and the delivery of new care models.
- I provide expert subject matter advice and act as an expert resource promoting and contributing to appropriate workforce research, information and analysis, modelling, performance reporting and building capacity and capability.
- I also support the Clinical Workforce Programme Director to develop, deliver and maintain robust systems for workforce information and planning to support a range of internal (e.g PCNs)and external stakeholders.
- Supporting a range of projects and workstreams,and l contribute to other workstreams and programmes as required, including strategic workforce planning.
- Engage with a wide range of forums and groups to ensure that the STP receives relevant, timely and up to date information. In doing this l liaise with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure all views are represented and hence the best possible solutions are developed. This includes the STP team, employers, HEE, regulators, HEIs and other key bodies related to particular professions.
- Ongoing support for the development of a strategic workforce planning solution to support system wide workforce planning.
- I work closely with colleagues across HEE and other ICPs to develop robust networks and share good practice and learning.